Morning affirmations can be a powerful way to start your day
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
Why you should start your day with positive morning affirmations
Positive affirmations are powerful. Start your day with positive, reassuring words. Positive morning affirmations can do wonders for your mood and mindset throughout the day.
Positive affirmations are pretty much positive self-talk. You say the phrases in the present tense, (I am. I have, I believe..) & tell yourself what you want to be true about yourself and your life, as if they are already true.
You’ll be surprised at how well positive affirmations work. By starting your day with positivity, affirmations can increase your self esteem and improve your mindset. It’s like free daily encouragement!
How to start your mornings with positive affirmations
Here’s a few ways you can use your positive morning affirmations:
- Say your affirmations out loud. & Repeat them. Saying them out loud makes them real. By repeating them out loud to yourself, solidifies them in your brain making you start to believe them.
- Write them down in a journal or notebook. Try having a separate notebook just for your positive morning affirmations.
3. Place affirmations in a place that you will see them every morning. Say in your bathroom by your toothbrush. Or on the fridge. Placing them in noticeable places will help you see them and say them every morning.
Each morning as soon as you wake up, say a few of these positive morning affirmations, or write them down in your journal.
What are some of your favourite positive morning affirmations? Share them in the comments below!
Positive Morning Affirmations to inspire you
- I am the hero of my own life.
- I do not rush through my life, I temper speed with stillness.
- I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
- There are no limits to what I can and will achieve. [myfijournal]
- I am attracting positive experiences into my life.
- I am filled with gratitude and kindness for another wonderful day on this earth.
- I have the power to create change.
- I trust myself. [iamtheaffirmationbabe]
- My heart is open to helpfulness from myself and from others.
10. I trust that my powerful intentions combines with my faith are enough to allow my vision to become reality. [gabbybernstein]
11. I am ready to start my morning on a positive foot.
12. I am a healthy and happy person.
13. I make the right choices all day using my inner wisdom.
14. I attract my dream house and financial freedom. [lawofattractionwworld]
15. I nourish myself with kind words and joyful foods.
16. I am free to be my own, unique self.
17. I meet this new day with an open mind.
18. Saying “no” is an act of self-affirmation, too.
19. I forgive myself for the mistakes I made in the past.