100+ Lifestyle blog post ideas to help you create content week after week!
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
Congrats on your blog! Starting a blog can be soo exciting but also so overwhelming at times. There’s just so much to do. Creating amazing content is one of them. That’s why I’m here to help you with this list of 100+ blog post ideas!
If you’re new to the Blogging World; Hi, welcome to the family. Starting a blog can be the start of an amazing lifelong journey.
If you’ve just started your blog, check out this post; “Starting a Blog for Beginners” to make sure you haven’t forgotten anything.
Even if you’ve been blogging for years, coming up with blog content can sometimes feel like work. Even as a lifestyle blogger, thinking of fresh new content week after week requires a little bit of inspiration. For a lifestyle blogger, many of your content can be based on your personal life, which could be anything from parenting, to gardening, to fashion and beauty.
The number one challenge I hear from my readers is that they don’t know what to write about.
Here’s a list of popular and trending lifestyle blog post ideas, guaranteed to engage your reader. All you have to do is change / personalize these ideas to suit your niche.
Even as a lifestyle blogger you must remember your targeted audience. Try to pick topics that are able to answer questions that your audience may be having.
Share with your readers your knowledge and experiences of specific topics.
In this post we’ll talk about:
- How to find blog post ideas
- Using Pinterest for blog post ideas
- Most popular lifestyle blog post topics
- 100+ lifestyle post ideas!
How to find blog post ideas
Brainstorm ideas using your current content. Did you know that one blog post can create many more blog posts. Simply expand further on points covered in your post to create new related content.
Write about what’s currently popular/trending. This can be any topic relating to your niche. Pinterest and social media are great tools to find trending topics and ideas.
Answer questions related to your niche. Ask Google. Type in keywords relating to your niche and check out the top posts on Google. What questions are your audience asking? What problems do they have?
Be active on at least one social media platform. So that you can keep with what’s going on in the world, with topics not related world news. Social media is a great way to find out what’s trending and popular.
Using pinterest for blog post ideas
Honestly, Pinterest is my #1 go to to see trending tops and become inspired.
When you create and pin to boards, Pinterest suggest topic ideas or keywords, related to the content you’ve been pinning. Cool right?
Simply click the search bar, & you’ll see “Shopping Spotlights,” “Ideas for you.” and “Popular on Pinterest.”
most Popular blog post topics
Here’s a list of the most popular (& successful!) blog post categories to skyrocket your blog to success:
- Food blogs
- Travel blogs
- Health and fitness blogs
- Lifestyle blogs
- Fashion and beauty blogs
- Photography blogs
Note: A lifestyle blog is not a personal blog. You want to engage your readers with information or answers to their solutions. Your readers will most likely find you on Pinterest or Google by searching for an answer to their problem. So leave the journal entry type posts for your diary.
As promised; List of 100+ Lifestyle Blog post ideas!
General lifestyle blog post ideas
- How to stay organized
- Create a personal bucket list
- Tips to travel on the cheap
- Spring cleaning tips and tricks
- Seasonal products you’re currently loving
- How to travel for cheap
- 30 things to do before you turn 30
- Best no-spend activities
- Top # list of feel good activities
- Easy no hassle plants
- A day in the life
- Shows worth watching on Netflix
- What are your parenting tips?
- How to connect with other bloggers
- Your travel bucket list
- How to spend time outside connecting with nature
- Share why you started blogging
- # things you cannot live without
- Create a gift giving guide
- Create a behind the scenes post
- Positive changes you’ve made to your life
- How to find inspiration to write
- Share 10 bloggers who motivate you
- # Affirmations for entrepreneurs
- Round up posts
- Podcasts everyone should be listening to
Personal development blog post ideas
- Create a productive morning routine
- 30 day personal development challenge
- How to stay focused to reach your goals
- Share the life lessons that you’ve learned this year
- Top # ways to practice gratitude
- Relationship or marriage advice
- How to declutter your workspace
- Best stress reducing plants
- Top # book for personal development
- How you stay organized daily
- How to build your self confidence
- Advice to my younger self
- Personal Development journal prompts
- How to develop successful habits
- How to deal with a difficult situation like a boss
4 Part series teaching you how to start a blog for beginners. Learn how to start a blog from scratch with this comprehensive blog startup course.
After you’ve set up your blog, It’s time to learn the tools and resources to grow your blog and become a successful blogger. What you really need to be a pro blogger and the steps to get there.
Wondering what pages you need on your blog / website? Creating pages is great for building your website and your viewers. Make sure you have these 7 essential blog pages on your website.
Food and drink blog post ideas
- Healthy dinner recipes
- Holiday snacks
- Quick family dinners
- # slow cooker meals
- Family dinner recipes
- What you eat in a day
- Ways to spend less at the grocery store
- Appetizer recipes that amaze your guests
- Healthy lunches that aren’t sandwiches
- Your favourite restaurants round-up
- Gluten free recipes
- Healthy food that’s easy to make
Health and Wellness Blog Post ideas
- Daily / weekly fitness routines
- Your home workout routine
- Clean eating habits to adopt
- How to manage and reduce stress
- How to stay healthy this season
- Keeping fit while on the go
- Small steps to lead to a healthier version of yourself
- Tips to stay hydrated
- How to develop a new healthy habit
Self Care blog post ideas
- 30 day self love challenge
- How to practice self care during a busy day
- How to have a self care Sunday
- How to change your mindset
- Healthy morning habits
- Affirmations for a positive mindset
- Learn how to unwind when you’re stressed
- Have a DIY spa day at home
- Why you need to take a social media break
- Why you should go on dates by yourself
- Self care journal prompts
- Learn how to love being single
Beauty & fashion blog post ideas
- Share your top # favourite beauty products
- This (season) cutest outfits
- How you keep your beauty supplies organized
- Share your daily hair care routine
- Ultimate comfy clothes guide
- Beauty tips for dry skin
- Best mommy and me outfits
- # products I regret buying
- How to transition from (season to season)
- Beauty and Fashion hauls
- List of makeup dupes
Parenting blog posts
- Favourite mom groups
- Things you wish you knew as a new mom
- How to become a stay at home mom
- Toddler meal ideas
- Gentle sleep training ideas
- Stay at home mom day in the life
- Teach your baby sign language
- Breastfeeding for new moms
- Kids arts and craft ideas
- Yoga for kids
Finance blog post ideas
- How to save # money each month
- Top money saving tips
- Go to money and personal finance blogs that you love
- How to reduce debt
- Ways to save money on _____
- How to create a business plan
- Ways to make money from home
- Learn side hustles to make extra income
Hope I have given you some inspiration!