disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
Help improve your outlook on life & raise your positivity with these thought provoking journal prompts for moms
Being a mom can sometimes feel a bit overwhelming. Journaling is a great way to express your thoughts, feelings and overwhelms. Using these 30 journal prompts for moms, you can challenge yourself to journal for 1 full month.
Journaling is a calm time for self reflection and self love. Take some time to really dig deep and find your true self.
Benefits of journaling
Help to handle mom overwhelm. The simple act of writing our thoughts and feelings down can greatly help with keeping a positive outlook on life. Freeing all of those overwhelming feelings from your head to free up space for more happy, positive thoughts.
Self-reflection. Journaling your goals and accomplishments, dreams and fears is a great way to take a look at who you are and what’s important to you.
Promotes mental clarity. Free your mind. Take all those thoughts big and little and free them from your head by writing them down.
Finding the time to journal
Create a schedule for when you would like to journal and for how long. Ideally, one would aim to journal everyday, but sometimes life does get hectic.
Pick a specific time of the day when you know you will be able to take some down time, and really focus on journaling. Make it a habit and watch how it improves your life!
Grab your journal & let’s begin,
30 journal prompts for moms
- One thing that I love most about motherhood
- How can I be a better mother today?
- One way I want my child to think about me
- What do I love about my family
- What kind of mother do I want to be
- I love my life because…?
- One thing that makes me unique
- Something I used to care about, but don’t anymore
- My favourite time is the day is, and why?
- Advice I would pass on to a new mom
- What am I grateful for today
- How would I describe myself to someone
- I am a good mom because…?
- How do you show yourself self love & self care?
- What is my biggest worry at this moment?
- What makes me feel safe and protected?
- Write a letter to your child(ren)
- What I appreciate most about my child(ren)
- List 3 things you are grateful for today
- How can you be a more intentional mother
- If you could speak to your pre-motherhood self, what would you say to her?
- Something I am looking forward to right now
- What are your favourite mom quotes, and why?
- How do you feel about your own mother after becoming a mom?
- When you think of motherhood, what 5 words come to mind?
- How do you reset after a hard, stressful day?
- What has been the hardest part of motherhood so far?
- Write a love letter to yourself
- What can you change in your schedule to allow yourself more time to relax?
- List 5 reasons why you think you are beautiful
5 best journals for mom
Here’s a quick list of what I believe are the best notebooks for journaling. For me, smooth soft pages and a hard notebook cover are my absolute musts.
Excited to start journaling right away? These journals and notebooks all ship free & arrive at your door within 2 business days with Amazon Prime!
Check out these notebooks and journals to write all of your journal prompts and thoughts in;