Create your fall bucket list today. Pumpkin patches, apple picking & more. Fun fall bucket list ideas
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
Soon the fall season will be upon us. Are you ready for crisp autumn leaves, warm fuzzy sweaters and pumpkin spice everything? There’s so many fun fall activities to help put you in the festive mood. I’ve rounded up a list of fun, festive fall bucket list ideas to keep you occupied all season!
Take a lovely stroll in the pumpkin patch to pick out pumpkins to carve at home later on. Or visit a haunted house to get inspiration to host your own themed Halloween party.
Whatever you get up to this fall season, make sure to make it a memorable event!
Create your own fall bucket list & and use some of these ideas for inspiration.
Fall Bucket List Ideas
- Drink hot apple cider
- Carve fun pumpkins – Pinterest has great ideas if you need inspiration!
- Take a fall hike – find a trail near you with lots of nature to really view the spectacular fall colours
- Take a trip to the pumpkin patch
- Go to a country fair – many farms have events and schedules for autumn family fun
- Go apple picking
- Try a pumpkin flavoured beverage
- Host a Halloween party – make it extra fun by hosting a themed party
- Burn fall scented candles
- Make a caramel apple – check out this Homemade caramel apple recipe
- Visit a haunted house
- Jump in a pile of leaves – always check the leaf pile for safety before jumping in
- Put together a fall themed puzzle
- Visit a corn maze
- Attend a local fall festival
- Wear your favourite fuzzy fall sweater
- Have a NFL game night with a few of your friends
- Watch a fall tv series
- Do a fall scavenger hunt
- Bake pumpkin pie – check out this yummy pumpkin pie recipe from Kristine’s Kitchen!
- Visit the zoo on a warm fall day
- Make a hearty autumn soup for the weekend
- Craft an autumn floral centrepiece for Thanksgiving
- Bake apple pie from scratch
- Try on your cutest fall outfits
- Sit by the fire with your closest friends
- Get a fall inspired manicure
- Craft a DIY fall wreath for your front door
- Have a Halloween movie night
- Try knitting a fall sweater or some fuzzy socks
- Roast delicious pumpkin seeds
- Watch a slow autumn sunset
- Have a fall photoshoot
- Take a brisk morning walk
- Buy a new flannel shirt – my favourite flannel shirt here
- Try a new fall inspired tea flavour
- Celebrate friendsgiving with your closest friends
- Cozy up on your fall themed front porch with a good book
- Complete a Harry Potter movie marathon
- Make s’mores by the fire
- Make warm belly-filling chili
- Do a random act of kindness
- Have a family game night
- Learn the history behind Thanksgiving – you might learn something new!
- Go thrift store shopping
- Eat all of the candy corn your belly can handle
- Join a local book club
- Drive through the country with a friend
- Wear a fall inspired nail colour on your toes
- Soak your troubles away in a hot bath
- Donate blankets & cold weather gear to a local shelter