Boring title = boring blog. Make your blog post titles irresistible to boost your traffic
First impressions are everything. Make your blog post titles as eye catching as possible to attract viewers to read your posts.
Google explains, “Titles are critical to giving users a quick insight into the content of a result and why it’s relevant to their query. It’s often the primary piece of information used to decide which result to click on, so it’s important to use high-quality titles on your web pages.”
I’ve created a list of eye-catching, irresistible blog post titles.
Did you know that titles with numbered lists generate 73% more clicks than titles without them?
- # reasons to _____ today
- # rookie mistakes _____ make
- # _____ inspired by
- # ways to _____ like a pro
- # savvy ways to _____
- # tricks to jumpstart your _____
- # amazing ____ to try right now
- # steps to start a hugely successful _____
- # fool-proof tips for ______
- # unexpected uses for _____
- # tricks you must try today
- # myths you should know about
- # steps to create an amazing _____
- # ways _____ can make or break your ____
- # tips for surviving a ____
How to blog posts tend to be lengthier, more detailed, informative posts. These can be considered as cornerstone content for your blog. Choose topics that you have a-lot of expertise in or are really passionate about writing.
- The most comprehensive guide to _____
- The only guide you’ll ever need to _____
- Complete guide to ________
- The essential guide to ______
- Beginners guide to _____
- Create a kickass _____
- How to get rid of _____
- How ____ could save your ____
- How to turn ____ into ____ every single time
- How to get your ____ to ____
Problem and solution
Your readers want answers to their questions! Provide those answers, even in your blog post titles.
- Get rid of ____ for good
- The biggest mistake that ____ make! Don’t make it yourself
- Why ____ and how to fix it
- How to ____ on a _____
- How ____ is hurting your ____
- How ____ could save your _____
Behind the scenes titles
Allow your readers to get the inside scoop on yourself or a specific topic. Behind the scene posts are great for personal posts and letting your audience get to know more about you and what you do.
- What I learned from _____
- Look into the daily life of ______
- How I became ____
- Top # secrets of a ____
- Insiders secrets to achieving _____
- A cheat sheet for _____
- An expert interview about
Comparison blog post titles
This or that? These or those? People always want to know what is the better option. Great post option for showcasing products and services.
- What’s better? _____ or ______
- Why _____ beats ______
- Stuck between ____ and _____?
- ____ or ____? Which do you need?
Question blog post titles
Asking the same question that your audience might already have in their mind, makes your readers want to know your answer. Making them click on your post to find the answer.
- Is _____ making you ______
- Why you aren’t ____ and how to fix it
- Are you ____?
- What the heck is ___?
- Is ____ affecting your ____?
- Stuck with how to _____?
- Do you really know how to ____ ?
- # ways to embrace _____
- Become a ____ in 10 minutes a day
- Completely change your life with _____
- How to ____ in # days or less
- ____ guaranteed to make your ____ easier
- How ___ can inspire your ____
- The best ways to ___ (for free)
- Want to be truly ____? Try doing this ____
- 1 simple rule to ____
Round up posts
- The best free ____ for _____
- Top # resources for ______
- # ____ to follow on ______
- # resources to help you become _____