Start earning money from your blog from day 1. Best affiliate programs for new & small bloggers.
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
When I first started my blog, I was solely focused on creating content and only slightly obsessed with my blogs design and style.
Forgetting one of the main reasons why I wanted to start a blog in the first place; to become a stay at home mom earning a full time income from home! (I currently drive a School Bus – learn my story here).
Around 4 months into blogging I stumbled across a blogger with a fancy Pinterest idea pin stating how she earns 10k a month from blogging! Boasting posts and ideas such as “affiliate programs for new bloggers” & “earn a full time income from your blog from day 1”. I read a few posts and became hooked.
I became obsessed with learning all that I could about monetizing my blog using affiliate marketing and selling my own products and services.
Finally I was learning the ways to making my Stay at home mom dreams come true!
I spent months studying, joining and testing affiliate programs and now I am going to share my months of knowledge with you!
Affiliate marketing is an awesome way to earn passive income while staying at home or doing other things. Creating passive income streams gives you the ability to make money from anywhere in the world, at any time, even while on vacation.
In this digital age, having online side hustles is becoming evermore popular.
Affiliate programs for new bloggers
In this post I’ll share my knowledge on what is affiliate marketing, how to start affiliate marketing, which programs to join and how to start making money, even with a small blog!
Don’t have your blog up and running just as yet? & start your blog today.
Start a profitable blog with Siteground for only $1.99/month.
30-day money back guarantee
How do bloggers make money?
- Affiliate Marketing – bloggers can promote other retails or bloggers products or services to earn commissions. Commissions can range from 5% to 50% depending on affiliate program and/or affiliate product.
- Creating & selling their own products & services – Many products to create; digital products, courses and guides. Coaching and teaching services as well.
- Sponsorships – bloggers can earn income from creating sponsored posts with brands and companies that align with their niches and values. Get paid to promote & talk about products and services that they love.
What is AFFILIATE marketing?
“ a marketing arrangement by which an online retailer pays commission to an external website for traffic or sales generated from its referrals.”– DICTIONARY.COM
It’s as simple as that, really. You will receive a commission for any sales generated from your referral links. The best part of that is, while you generate commissions to add to your piggy bank, there’s no additional cost to your buyer!
Commission rates can vary from 5% to 50% depending on the affiliate program or affiliate product.
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money online without having a lot of traffic or a large following.
Promote products that you have used personally, that you love and trust. You can promote products through your blog posts, YouTube videos and on other social media channels and platforms.
The list of products to choose from is endless!
You can choose to promote women/men’s clothing and/or accessories, beauty products, digital products, blogging resources such as other blogging courses and web hosting platforms.
There’s affiliate programs out there for every niche!
How can bloggers get paid with affiliate marketing?
There’s 5 ways that bloggers can get paid from affiliate marketing;
- Pay-per-sale – earn commission on each sale that is made through your referral link.
- Pay-per-action – earn commission for a specific action such as newsletter signups, clicks, contact requests, submission forms, etc.
- Pay per install – earn commission for every install generated from your website traffic. You can promote mobile apps and software for your audience to download.
- Pay-per-lead – earn commission every time someone signs up for something. (Sweepstakes, lead generation). Common for beginner bloggers, as it’s much easier to generate leads than to sell products to an audience.
- Pay-per-click – earn commission on every click of your affiliate link. This method is commonly used by big merchants to build brand awareness.
Best affiliate programs for new bloggers
- Amazon Associates – Amazon associates is one of the easiest programs to join as a new blogger. Amazon’s selection of products provides you with millions of products to promote. To keep your account active, you must make 3 qualifying sales within 6 months. Amazon offers affiliate products to help improve your affiliate marketing success.
Note: You are not allowed to click on your own links to purchase a product for commission – you may get banned.
- ShareASale – ShareASale is an affiliate marketing network. Meaning then have many different affiliate programs and companies all under their one umbrella. ShareASale has been in business for 19 years now, gaining the trust of many affiliate programs, with many different products for every type of niche. They offer pay-per-sale, pay-per-click and pay-per-lead payout options. Top affiliate programs within ShareASale are; Tailwind, Grammarly and Namecheap.
- CJ Affiliate – Also known as Commission Junction, CJ Affiliate is a huge affiliate network with many affiliate programs to choose from. From apparel to home goods to health programs, there’s something for every niche. They offer many affiliate tools such as the ability to create widgets to add to your website or social medias.
- Shopify – You may have heard of Shopify for its amazing website tools. Shopify also has a great affiliate program with many products to promote. Their fast approval process and great customer service makes this a great starter affiliate program. Plus their $2,000 referral bonus is the cherry on top!
- Rakuten – Grand affiliate network boasting affiliate programs for every niche and hobby. Offering affordable pricing on their products, makes this affiliate network an easy sell for new bloggers. Rakuten offers many programs to choose from with commissions varying from 5-10%. To top it all off their offer you $10 cashback for referring a friend.
- Siteground – Popular web hosting service with excellent customer service. Hands down the best web hosting provider out there! On top of being the best at web hosting, Siteground also has an easy apply and easy acceptance affiliate program. For new bloggers, their affiliate tools such as banners of various sizes, are perfect for selling their amazing service.
- Tailwind – Popular social media scheduling tool, a definite must have for blogging! Schedule your posts with ease! Easy to apply affiliate program with two payment options. 1. tailwind credits added towards your tailwind account. 2. For monetary compensation, you must sign up through ShareASale.
- Swagbucks – Fun website where earning points can be turned into cash or gift cards. By simply playing games and watching shows! They have an easy to apply affiliate program perfect for new bloggers.
- FlexOffers – Affiliate network that is absolutely perfect for beginner bloggers. Affiliate programs to suit every niche you can possibly think of! FlexOffers is easy to apply to and easy to be accepted into. Featuring an awesome user friendly dashboard, makes beginners feel at ease. They do charge a 1% network fee to maintain your account, but 1% is nothing when you’re making money!
- Convertkit – Create flawless automated emails and subscription forms with ConvertKit. A must have for new and experienced bloggers. ConvertKit has an easy apply affiliate program that’s great for new bloggers. Plus, you earn 30% commission on every sign up that you generate through your links!
- Clickbank – Large affiliate network boasting affiliates that earn $2,000 in one month! You can too, with their vast affiliate programs to choose from. Clickbank offers many affiliate tools and resources to help you along your affiliate journey. Popular affiliate network with high commission rates.
Start earning money from your blog from the beginning.
Make money from the comfort of your home, or the comfort of a sandy beach chair in Hawaii with affiliate marketing. These programs are absolutely great for new bloggers just starting out on their affiliate marketing journey. These affiliate programs are perfect for you.
Start your passive income journey today using these top affiliate programs and networks for new bloggers.