SEPTEMBER stress relief JOURNAL PROMPTS.
JOIN THE REFLECT & RESET COMMUNITY TO FEEL HAPPY, REFRESHED & BALANCED EVERY SUNDAY.
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
navigate through the stressful moments in your life with thought provoking Stress Relief Journal Prompts
When stressful moments arise, having a journal to process and work though your emotions can prove to be extremely useful. You can pull out your journal and quickly use these Stress Relief journal prompts to just start writing.
Every person in this world deals with stress to some degree. Whether its worried about work, the kids and the bills, stressful moments can arise and have you feeling emotionally exhausted, irritable and tense.
Learning how to manage stress is important for our mental health and well being. Journaling can help you navigate through stressful periods in your life. Expressing your emotions through journaling can help you visualize and work though any situation.
Benefits of Stress relief
Happier, healthier you – you cannot pour from an empty cup. Having your mind free from intrusive, stressful thoughts ultimately leads to a happier, healthier you.
Better more relaxed sleep – stress and insomnia go hand in hand. Journaling before bed can help to reduce stress and anxiety to help you fall asleep faster and stay asleep.
Improved mental health – learning how to manage and reduce your stress, helps to lighten your mood and mental health
- Nighttime Journal Prompts: November Reflect & Reset Sunday
- New Beginnings Journal Prompts: November Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Confidence Journal Prompts: November Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Self Reflection Journal Prompts: November Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Find Your Purpose: October Reflect & Reset Sunday
WHY YOU SHOULD JOURNAL DAILY
- Self reflection – learn more about yourself by expressing things that are important to you and make you, you.
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Boosts your mental health – Free your mind. Take all those thoughts big and little and free them from your head by writing them down.
- Increases creativity and dreams – the world is your dream to create into reality. Journaling your goals and accomplishments, dreams and fears is a great way to take a look at who you are and what’s important to you.
- Great way to process emotions -The simple act of writing our thoughts and feelings down can greatly help with keeping a positive outlook on life. Freeing all of those overwhelming feelings from your head to free up space for more happy, positive thoughts.
FINDING THE TIME TO JOURNAL
Create a schedule for when you would like to journal and for how long. Ideally, one would aim to journal everyday, but sometimes life does get hectic.
Pick a specific time of the day when you know you will be able to take some down time, and really focus on journaling. Make it a habit and watch how it improves your life!
Grab your journal & let’s begin,
15 stress relief journal prompts
1. What is one small goal that you can achieve today?
2. Write down everything that is bothering you right now.
3. What thing or things have been draining my energy and why?
4. List 5 things about yourself that you are proud of.
5. What can a let go of?
6. List 10 things that put a smile on your face.
7. What does it feel like when you’re stressed?
8. What is one thing you can remove from your daily routine to provide yourself with more time for self care?
9. Where do you feel stress and anxiety within your body? How can you help to relieve this feeling?
10. What is not wrong in my life right now?
11. Do you live more in the past or in the future? Why do you think that is?
12. When you are feeling stressed or anxious, name one person you can always go to for emotional support. How does that person help you?
13. List 5 things that are holding you back from reaching you goals and dreams. Brainstorm ways that you can surpass these things that are holding you back.
14. What can you do right now to make yourself feel better?
15. What do I want to take from today into tomorrow?
15 stress relief journal prompts
Which of these journal prompts really spoke to you? Let me know in the comments!