November self reflection JOURNAL PROMPTS.
JOIN THE REFLECT & RESET COMMUNITY TO FEEL HAPPY, REFRESHED & BALANCED EVERY SUNDAY.
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
Self reflection is a crucial part of your self discovery and self love journey. Tough self reflection journal prompts you need to ask yourself to discover who you truly are.
Self reflection and self discovery go hand in hand and together they help to guide you to your correct path in life.
Journaling is a great way to let out and process your emotions surrounding who you are as a person.
Find your true authentic self and grow as a whole person through journaling.
15 Self Reflection Journal Prompts
WHY YOU SHOULD JOURNAL DAILY
- Self reflection – learn more about yourself by expressing things that are important to you and make you, you.
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Boosts your mental health – Free your mind. Take all those thoughts big and little and free them from your head by writing them down.
- Increases creativity and dreams – the world is your dream to create into reality. Journaling your goals and accomplishments, dreams and fears is a great way to take a look at who you are and what’s important to you.
- Great way to process emotions -The simple act of writing our thoughts and feelings down can greatly help with keeping a positive outlook on life. Freeing all of those overwhelming feelings from your head to free up space for more happy, positive thoughts.
- Stress Relief Journal Prompts: September Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Self-Love Journal Prompts: September Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Self Reflection Journal Prompts: November Reflect & Reset Sunday
FINDING THE TIME TO JOURNAL
Create a schedule for when you would like to journal and for how long. Ideally, one would aim to journal everyday, but sometimes life does get hectic.
Pick a specific time of the day when you know you will be able to take some down time, and really focus on journaling. Make it a habit and watch how it improves your life!
Grab your journal & let’s begin,
15 self reflection JOURNAL PROMPTs
1. What piece of advice would you give your teenage self right now?
2. What has been the hardest thing to forgive yourself for?
3. How am I truly feeling right now?
4. Write 20 things that you love about yourself.
5. What are 2 of your biggest goals right now? & why?
6. Are there any limiting beliefs that are stopping me from achieving my goals?
7. When was the last time I was truly happy? Describe that moment.
8. List 5 things that you do well that you are proud of.
9. What brings me the most joy and fulfillment in my life?
10. If I could wish for anything, I would wish for..?
11. What can I do to practice more self care during the week?
12. List 5 wild, outrageous things your would like to try.
13. What is your favourite topic to talk about?
14. What areas of my life can I improve in?
15. What things do I value most in life?
15 self reflection JOURNAL PROMPTS
Take time to truly think about these journal prompts to really process you you are as a person to develop into your true authentic self.