september self-love journal prompts.
join the reflect & reset community to feel happy, refreshed & balanced every sunday.
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
Do you know what self-love means to you? How do you show yourself self-love?
15 self-love journal prompts to inspire you to love yourself daily.
Journaling is one of my favourite ways to express and explore myself. Journaling can be a great form of self-reflection and self-love.
Learning how to express self love will allow you to accept and love yourself 100% for who you are. While journaling, reflect on ways that you can show yourself self-love daily.
- Be kind to yourself
- Have a healthy lifestyle
- Commit to taking care of yourself
- Daily exercise and mediation
Reflect & Reset sunday:
Sunday is the perfect day of the week to reflect on the week past and prepare for the week ahead.
My favourite way to reflect and reset for the week is by journaling. Every week there will be a new journal prompt blog post aimed at helping you be your best self.
Check back every week for a new post relating to self-discovery and self-love through journaling.
- Confidence Journal Prompts: November Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Find Your Purpose: October Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Gratitude Journal Prompts: October Reflect & Reset Sunday
Why you should journal daily
- Self reflection – learn more about yourself by expressing things that are important to you and make you, you.
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Boosts your mental health
- Increases creativity and dreams – the world is your dream to create into reality.
- Great way to process emotions
15 self-love journal prompts
1. Describe 10 interesting facts about yourself
2. How do you put yourself first?
3. What makes you smile?
4. When do you feel like your best self?
5. What are your strengths? How do they define you?
6. Describe yourself using 5 positive words
7. What have you learnt from some of your past experiences?
8. How can you improve to have a more positive outlook on life?
9. Write a list of things you forgive yourself for
10. Write a list of things you forgive yourself for
11. List one thing that you can do today to make your future self happy
12. What is your biggest dream?
13. What self-love habit would you like to start and why?
14. What made me feel good this week?
15. Write 4 reasons why you deserve love and respect
always be kind to yourself
Remember, there is only one of you, so try your absolute best to take care of yourself. If you haven’t already, start journaling today & watch how it improves your life.