NOVEMBER Nighttime JOURNAL PROMPTS.
JOIN THE REFLECT & RESET COMMUNITY TO FEEL HAPPY, REFRESHED & BALANCED EVERY SUNDAY.
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
Sometimes we may find it hard to turn off our brains in order to go to sleep. These nighttime journal prompts are a great tool to allow your brain to unwind and destress in order to go to sleep.
Feeling well rested prepares you for the day ahead. Start your day off with a clear and positive mind.
Journaling before bed can have a calming effect on the mind and body. Now that the day has been completed, we can now take the time to reflect inward on how we are feeling.
Journaling before going to sleep is a great way to let out your stress, worries and anxieties that have built up during the day. journaling before bed has been scientifically proven to help you get a better nights sleep.
Keep bed time journal prompts short and sweet. You can also use this journaling time to record the days memories, and plan tomorrows goals and plans for the day.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOURNAL DAILY
- Self reflection – learn more about yourself by expressing things that are important to you and make you, you.
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Boosts your mental health – Free your mind. Take all those thoughts big and little and free them from your head by writing them down.
- Increases creativity and dreams – the world is your dream to create into reality. Journaling your goals and accomplishments, dreams and fears is a great way to take a look at who you are and what’s important to you.
- Great way to process emotions -The simple act of writing our thoughts and feelings down can greatly help with keeping a positive outlook on life. Freeing all of those overwhelming feelings from your head to free up space for more happy, positive thoughts.
FINDING THE TIME TO JOURNAL
Create a schedule for when you would like to journal and for how long. Ideally, one would aim to journal everyday, but sometimes life does get hectic.
Pick a specific time of the day when you know you will be able to take some down time, and really focus on journaling. Make it a habit and watch how it improves your life!
Grab your journal & let’s begin,
10 Nighttime Journal Prompts
1. Describe one thing that went well today?
2. How does your body feel right now?
3. What did I learn today?
4. How do I want to feel when I wake up in the morning?
5. What am I looking forward to in the future?
6. What made me smile today + who did I make smile today?
7. My biggest challenge today was?
8. What is something you are proud of yourself for?
9. What are 5 things that I am grateful for?
10. How did I show myself self care today? How can I show myself more self care this week?
10 Nighttime Journal Prompts
Use these journal prompts to clear and relaxing your mind for a calming nights sleep.