OCTOBER morning JOURNAL PROMPTS.
JOIN THE REFLECT & RESET COMMUNITY TO FEEL HAPPY, REFRESHED & BALANCED EVERY SUNDAY.
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
morning journal prompts to start your day off right. Make journaling in the morning part of your morning routine.
Start your day off right with simple morning journal prompts for a thoughtful morning. Get into the right mindset as soon as you wake up. Clear your head, be peaceful and relaxed before checking your phone and starting your day.
Make journaling part of your morning routine. Schedule time every single morning to grab your morning tea (or coffee) and cozy up with your journal.
Don’t think about your responses too much, just start writing and allow your creativity to flow. Morning journaling can also be a great time for positive affirmations and self love.
why you should journal in the morning
Start your day off on a positive note – Clear and refresh your mind with positive journaling to prepare for whatever the dat may throw at you.
Relaxing way to wake up – Journaling with your favourite morning drink, whether in bed or on the couch allows your body and mind and unrushed time to wake up. Great relaxing addition to your morning routine.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOURNAL DAILY
- Self reflection – learn more about yourself by expressing things that are important to you and make you, you.
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Boosts your mental health – Free your mind. Take all those thoughts big and little and free them from your head by writing them down.
- Increases creativity and dreams – the world is your dream to create into reality. Journaling your goals and accomplishments, dreams and fears is a great way to take a look at who you are and what’s important to you.
- Great way to process emotions -The simple act of writing our thoughts and feelings down can greatly help with keeping a positive outlook on life. Freeing all of those overwhelming feelings from your head to free up space for more happy, positive thoughts.
FINDING THE TIME TO JOURNAL
Create a schedule for when you would like to journal and for how long. Ideally, one would aim to journal everyday, but sometimes life does get hectic.
Pick a specific time of the day when you know you will be able to take some down time, and really focus on journaling. Make it a habit and watch how it improves your life!
Grab your journal & let’s begin,
10 morning journal prompts
1. What are 5 things that you are grateful for?
2. How are you feeling this morning?
3. What small step can I take today to help achieve the life I desire?
4. What would make today a really good day?
5. How do you feel about yesterday? What was the best part of the day?
6. List 10 self care ideas your would like to do this week.
7. Write down 3 positive affirmations for today.
8. How do you want to feel at the end of the day?
9. Write a quote to inspire you for today.
10. What does your idea morning look like?
10 morning journal prompts
Start your morning with journaling. Add journaling to your relaxing morning routine today. Which of these morning journal prompts inspired you? Let me know in the comments!
- Confidence Journal Prompts: November Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Find Your Purpose: October Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Gratitude Journal Prompts: October Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Healing Journal Prompts: October Reflect & Reset Sunday