OCTOBER healing JOURNAL PROMPTS.
JOIN THE REFLECT & RESET COMMUNITY TO FEEL HAPPY, REFRESHED & BALANCED EVERY SUNDAY.
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
Healing journal prompts
Journaling about emotional healing can be a great form of self love and care. It takes great emotional strength to heal from your traumas to become a better you. These healing journal prompts are a can help you dive deep and find true emotional healing through journaling.
Explore what makes you, you. The good and the bad moments. Explore the joyous moments and the traumatic moments during your life that have helped to shape you into the person that you are today. These healing journal prompts can help you express & heal from pain, sadness and grief.
Journaling your healing journal can be a triggering experience. So make sure you take the time to check in with yourself & how you are feeling during the process.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOURNAL DAILY
- Self reflection – learn more about yourself by expressing things that are important to you and make you, you.
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Boosts your mental health – Free your mind. Take all those thoughts big and little and free them from your head by writing them down.
- Increases creativity and dreams – the world is your dream to create into reality. Journaling your goals and accomplishments, dreams and fears is a great way to take a look at who you are and what’s important to you.
- Great way to process emotions -The simple act of writing our thoughts and feelings down can greatly help with keeping a positive outlook on life. Freeing all of those overwhelming feelings from your head to free up space for more happy, positive thoughts.
FINDING THE TIME TO JOURNAL
Create a schedule for when you would like to journal and for how long. Ideally, one would aim to journal everyday, but sometimes life does get hectic.
Pick a specific time of the day when you know you will be able to take some down time, and really focus on journaling. Make it a habit and watch how it improves your life!
Grab your journal & let’s begin,
10 healing JOURNAL PROMPTS
1. List 5 times what you feel good about yourself and why?
2. What are your flaws? Which of your flaws are you willing to work on, & which ones are you just going to accept?
3. What is your biggest fear right now? How can you start to face that fear?
4. What is a trait in others that you wish you had in yourself?
5. Think about your safe space. Where is it and why does it make you feel safe?
6. What are some mistakes that you have made that you judge yourself to harshly for?
7. What would you say to your 10 year old self?
8. What are some bad habits that you have that you would like to break? Why?
9. Name 3 things that you love about your life.
10. How do you react when challenging situations arise in your life? Are you able to handle them in a way that makes you feel good?
10 healing JOURNAL PROMPTS
Self love and healing go hand in hand. Heal through your traumas to make you a better person inside and out.