OCTOBER GRATITUDE JOURNAL PROMPTS.
JOIN THE REFLECT & RESET COMMUNITY TO FEEL HAPPY, REFRESHED & BALANCED EVERY SUNDAY.
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
gratitude journal prompts to help you be thankful for what you have already and open to recieve more than what you wanted.
Being grateful for all the the things that already we have in our lives can help to bring us happiness and positivity.
Journaling about gratitude helps us to reflect and appreciate all of the things big and little.
These quick gratitude journal prompts will help you to always be grateful and positive to allow bigger and greater things to enter your life.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOURNAL DAILY
- Self reflection – learn more about yourself by expressing things that are important to you and make you, you.
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Boosts your mental health – Free your mind. Take all those thoughts big and little and free them from your head by writing them down.
- Increases creativity and dreams – the world is your dream to create into reality. Journaling your goals and accomplishments, dreams and fears is a great way to take a look at who you are and what’s important to you.
- Great way to process emotions -The simple act of writing our thoughts and feelings down can greatly help with keeping a positive outlook on life. Freeing all of those overwhelming feelings from your head to free up space for more happy, positive thoughts.
- Stress Relief Journal Prompts: September Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Self-Love Journal Prompts: September Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Self Reflection Journal Prompts: November Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Self Discovery Journal Prompts: October Reflect & Reset Sunday
FINDING THE TIME TO JOURNAL
Create a schedule for when you would like to journal and for how long. Ideally, one would aim to journal everyday, but sometimes life does get hectic.
Pick a specific time of the day when you know you will be able to take some down time, and really focus on journaling. Make it a habit and watch how it improves your life!
Grab your journal & let’s begin,
15 Gratitude JOURNAL PROMPTS
1. List 3 people that you are grateful for in your life.
2. What freedoms are you grateful for?
3. What is one recent lesson you have learned?
4. List 3 things you get to do today.
5. What made you smile today?
6. Think about a hobby or activity you love and write about why it brings so much joy and happiness to your life.
7. What bad habits do you feel you have? In what ways can you improve on them that are small and simple?
8. What is a memory you are grateful for?
9. I take for granted these experiences that other people might not have…
10. Spend a few minutes being grateful for the things you have in your life. How do you feel afterwards?
11. What is an act of kindness that you have witnessed recently?
12. One beautiful thing I saw today was..?
13. What is something in your home that brings you great joy?
14. Think of a place that brings you peace. Why?
15. What is your happiest childhood memory?
15 gratitude JOURNAL PROMPTS
In a world that often feels full of negativity and awful things, take the time to focus on the good things and practicing gratitude can he a grounding, calming and relaxing experience.