OCTOBER Find your Purpose JOURNAL PROMPTS.
JOIN THE REFLECT & RESET COMMUNITY TO FEEL HAPPY, REFRESHED & BALANCED EVERY SUNDAY.
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
Sometimes, we may feel lost, unsure of our own purpose in life. Lacking ways to feel like a whole, fulfilled individual. These find your purpose journal prompts are a great way to help you start the journey of finding purpose and meaning in your life.
It can become confusing when own desires of the heat and mind are not aligned. Causing chaos and confusion. You may have thought that you would have it all together by now but you don’t..
Finding your purpose is an exciting journey of self discovery. These journal prompts can help you along your journey of self discovery to uncover your life’s purpose.
By journaling we are able to be honest with ourselves by writing down our inner most thoughts an emotions. Journaling is one of the number one ways to discover yourself and what makes you, you. What motivated you and what is truly meant for you.
10 find your purpose journal prompts
WHY YOU SHOULD JOURNAL DAILY
- Self reflection – learn more about yourself by expressing things that are important to you and make you, you.
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Boosts your mental health – Free your mind. Take all those thoughts big and little and free them from your head by writing them down.
- Increases creativity and dreams – the world is your dream to create into reality. Journaling your goals and accomplishments, dreams and fears is a great way to take a look at who you are and what’s important to you.
- Great way to process emotions -The simple act of writing our thoughts and feelings down can greatly help with keeping a positive outlook on life. Freeing all of those overwhelming feelings from your head to free up space for more happy, positive thoughts.
- Confidence Journal Prompts: November Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Find Your Purpose: October Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Gratitude Journal Prompts: October Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Healing Journal Prompts: October Reflect & Reset Sunday
FINDING THE TIME TO JOURNAL
Create a schedule for when you would like to journal and for how long. Ideally, one would aim to journal everyday, but sometimes life does get hectic.
Pick a specific time of the day when you know you will be able to take some down time, and really focus on journaling. Make it a habit and watch how it improves your life!
Grab your journal & let’s begin,
10 find your purpose JOURNAL PROMPTs
1. What is something about yourself that you don’t necessary like, but you are good at?
2. My life is most ideal when..?
3. What are my biggest accomplishments, and what do they say about me?
4. What are the ideal hours of your dream job?
5. How do I want to be remembered 50 years from now?
6. What are my values that are most important to me and why?
7. List 10 things you love about yourself, inside and out.
8. Think of 3 of your hobbies. Brainstorm ways that you can make these 3 hobbies into a career.
9. How can I use my talents to better serve humanity?
10. What is something you’ve been curious about learning about lately?
10 find your purpose JOURNAL PROMPTS
Embrace the journey of self discovery to unlock your potential and find your life’s purpose. Journaling is a great place to start.