December end of year JOURNAL PROMPTS.
JOIN THE REFLECT & RESET COMMUNITY TO FEEL HAPPY, REFRESHED & BALANCED EVERY SUNDAY.
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
Celebrate the growth and self love journey that you embraced in 2023 with these thought provoking End of Year journal prompts. Appreciate the past year and all of the lessons that it taught you.
Take the time to reflect on all of the highs and lows of 2023. What worked and what simply did not work?
Start the new year off clear and focused on manifesting your dream life. Prepare for the new year by setting new intentions and goals. Narrow down what you would really like to get out of your life.
Schedule time before the year end to sit down and reflect on the year that has past. Reflect on all areas of your life such as career, finances, love & relationships, mental health, etc.
Allow yourself to be transparent and honest with yourself while answering these thought provoking journal prompts.
These End of Year journal prompts are here to help you close the previous chapter and start a brand new one, refreshed and ready.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOURNAL DAILY
- Self reflection – learn more about yourself by expressing things that are important to you and make you, you.
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Boosts your mental health – Free your mind. Take all those thoughts big and little and free them from your head by writing them down.
- Increases creativity and dreams – the world is your dream to create into reality. Journaling your goals and accomplishments, dreams and fears is a great way to take a look at who you are and what’s important to you.
- Great way to process emotions -The simple act of writing our thoughts and feelings down can greatly help with keeping a positive outlook on life. Freeing all of those overwhelming feelings from your head to free up space for more happy, positive thoughts.
- Confidence Journal Prompts: November Reflect & Reset Sunday
- End of Year Journal Prompts: December Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Find Your Purpose: October Reflect & Reset Sunday
FINDING THE TIME TO JOURNAL
Create a schedule for when you would like to journal and for how long. Ideally, one would aim to journal everyday, but sometimes life does get hectic.
Pick a specific time of the day when you know you will be able to take some down time, and really focus on journaling. Make it a habit and watch how it improves your life!
Grab your journal & let’s begin,
15 end of year Journal Prompts
1. What were your biggest challenges this year? How did you overcome them?
2. What kind of person do you want to be in the upcoming year?
3. List 10 things you are grateful for this year.
4. Something new that I learned this year was?
5. Describe the past year in one single emotion. (happy, stressed, content)
6. Looking back, what would you have done differently in the past year?
7. Did your actions during the year align with the goals you had set for yourself in the beginning of the year?
8. List 5 things that you are most proud of this year.
9. What was the biggest change you made this year? How did it make you feel?
10. Write a letter to your future self to look back on at the end of 2024
11. 3 really awesome connections I made this year were?
12. What was your most memorable experience of this year?
13. What is one thing that you are looking forward to next year?
14. Habits that I need to improve on for next year are?
15. My word for the New Year is..
15 end of year Journal Prompts
A new years bring change and new beginnings. Reflect on the past year and use all that you have learned to go forward in to the New Year confident and focused.