NOVEMBER confidence JOURNAL PROMPTS.
JOIN THE REFLECT & RESET COMMUNITY TO FEEL HAPPY, REFRESHED & BALANCED EVERY SUNDAY.
disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. ReallyRushai may receive commission if you make a purchase through a link. read the full disclosure policy for more information. all prices and sales are accurate at time of posting
Learn how to boost your self esteem and become the most confident version of yourself with these confidence journal prompts.
There have been times in my life where my self esteem wasn’t where it should have been. I was unsure of myself and my capabilities. Journaling has really helped me to grow as a whole person and improve my confidence and self-esteem.
Journaling is a great tool for improving your mental health as well. Writing out your thoughts and emotions in a journal regularly can greatly improve your self esteem, confidence, your mood and quell you anxiety.
There are so many benefits to feeling and living a confident life. Let’s develop a healthy self esteem together.
15 Confidence Journal Prompts
WHY YOU SHOULD JOURNAL DAILY
- Self reflection – learn more about yourself by expressing things that are important to you and make you, you.
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Boosts your mental health – Free your mind. Take all those thoughts big and little and free them from your head by writing them down.
- Increases creativity and dreams – the world is your dream to create into reality. Journaling your goals and accomplishments, dreams and fears is a great way to take a look at who you are and what’s important to you.
- Great way to process emotions -The simple act of writing our thoughts and feelings down can greatly help with keeping a positive outlook on life. Freeing all of those overwhelming feelings from your head to free up space for more happy, positive thoughts.
- Confidence Journal Prompts: November Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Find Your Purpose: October Reflect & Reset Sunday
- Gratitude Journal Prompts: October Reflect & Reset Sunday
FINDING THE TIME TO JOURNAL
Create a schedule for when you would like to journal and for how long. Ideally, one would aim to journal everyday, but sometimes life does get hectic.
Pick a specific time of the day when you know you will be able to take some down time, and really focus on journaling. Make it a habit and watch how it improves your life!
Grab your journal & let’s begin,
15 confidence journal PROMPTs
1. What are 4 personal traits that you love about yourself?
2. What damages my confidence?
3. Write 10 positive affirmations about yourself.
4. How could my life improve from being more confident?
5. I can be confident today by..
6. Describe a time in detail when you felt confident? What were you doing and how did you feel?
7. Why might you struggle to think positively about yourself?
8. When do you feel the most confident?
9. Describe what your life would look like if you were more confident everyday.
10. Write out 15 compliments that you can give yourself.
11. Why is confidence important to me?
12. What are some ways that I can challenge myself to step out of my comfort zone?
13. How can you love yourself more?
14. How can you use your talents to uplift your life?
15. What does confidence mean to me?
15 confidence JOURNAL PROMPTS
Step into this new chapter of your life confident in who you are as a person. You are beautiful & confident.